- Filter dimension133 x 114 x 10mm
- View size100 x 83.4mm
- Light state4
- Dark stateVariable shade 5-9/9-13
- Power controlFully automatic
- Shade controlInternal
- Switching time at 23?C0.08ms
- Sensitivity & Delay time controlAdjustable (Internal)
- Time from dark to light0.1-0.9s adjustable (internal)
- Grinding functionYes
- Grinding warning flashYes
- Low battery Warring indicatorYes
- Operation temperature-10?C – 65?C
- Storing temperature-20?C – 85?C
- Power supplySolar cell, replaceable battery (CR2450*1PCS)
- Certifications approvedCE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS
Unimig RWX8000 Welding Helmet
4 Arc Sensors
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full
spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch
between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark.
In stock (can be backordered)
|Dimensions||300 × 250 × 250 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.