NEW improved Beta e series welding respirators provide cool and clean breathing air, from either a PFU 210e battery powered filter unit offering optimal freedom of movement around the workspace, or a supplied breathing air solution where the airflow is regulated from the RSA 230.
Although the connection to RSA230 more tightly controls the freedom of movement to a local area, supplied air solutions suit applications where welding and shielding gases may build up displacing the breathing air.
Beta PFA/SFA/XFA welding respirator models are certified with a maximum inward leakage level of 2 % and when connected to the PFU 210e filter unit, offer the option of combined particle and gas filtration set.
- Beta e90 PFA/SFA/XFA respirator models
- For welding, tacking, cutting, grinding, inspection
- Battery-powered PAPR or airline supplied models
- XFA model features LiFE+ Colour ADF technology including shades 14 and 15
- SFA model features LiFE+ Colour ADF technology including shades 9–13
- EN 175 B, AS/NZS 1337.1, EN 12941 TH2 and AS/NZS 1716
- Optional A1B1E1 GAS filter
- Fast charging PAPR battery packs
- Leather belt and metal buckle
- Lightweight welding respirator – Beta e90 PFA with face seal weighs only 650 g
- Comfort headband
- Magnifying lens option