SPEEDTEC® 215C is designed for MIG, Stick or TIG applications. You can get maximum output of 200A at 25% of duty cycle and weld with either solid wires up to 1.0mm or cored wires up to 1.1mm. The welding performance gives excellent results for steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Machine works perfectly with mixed gas and 100% CO2 also with self-shielding wires (Innershield). Thanks to active PFC module, you can consume up to 30% less energy versus conventional rectifier welding machines.
- Multiple Tasks MIG Synergic and Manual, FCAW, Stick, TIG Lift.
- Excellent welding characteristics with all processes.
- Smart housing 15kg spool, helpful shelves, useful in workshop or production workshop.
- User Friendly icon control panel: makes set up is easy for experts and beginners.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC): gives more power to arc, consumes up to 30% less energy*, works on 100m extension cable.
Input (V) 240/1/50-60
Fuse size (A) 15
Output range (A) 20 – 200
Rated output 200A/24V@25% •
Wire Feed Speed 1-15
Control Voltage Continuous
Wire Sizes – Solid/Cored 0.6-1.0 • 0.9-1.2
Processes: MIG, Synergic, Flux-cored, Lift TIG DC, Stick
Insulation/Protection class: IP23 / H
Weight: (kg) 42
Dimensions HxWxD (mm) 780 x 400 x 750
Warranty 3 years
Instruction manual IM3057