Most importantly the 185 Ultra is fitted with a 10Amp plug, allowing you the flexibility to plug and play anywhere in your home or workshop.
The power source weighs just over 17kg, and all accessories can be packed inside a convenient purpose built Heavy Duty Backpack (W4018001), making the Ultra portable and ideal for any home or job site.
The 185 Ultra is back by a 3-year warranty and is fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 60974.1 and IEC 60974.1 so you know you have a safe product you can trust!
With excellent welding performance across a broad range of applications, anyone can weld like a Pro!
You set the process and the Ultra will do the rest!
TWECO DX250 Digital Mig Gun
- Comes standard with all 185 Ultra machines
- Remote operation of your wirefeed speed and volts
- Control from the palm of your hand
- Euro connection
- 3m lead
BONUS Heavy Duty Backpack
- Fits all of your welding accessories in one portable backpack
- Purpose-built with regulator holder and helmet clips
- Pack away your work boots, leads, wire and accessories for easy carrying
- Designed in Australia, because we know what our welders need
- Comes as a bonus with the Transmig 185 Ultra for a limited time only (W4018001)
4.3” Full Colour LCD screen
- Interactive digital controls
- Simple to navigate interface with large control knobs
- Protected by a recessed panelling, a screen protector and a flip-up display cover
- On-screen digital set up guides
- 9 x memory pre-sets
- Transmig 185 Ultra Power Source
- Tweco Fusion DX250 MIG Torch, 3m
- Comet Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Feed rolls: 0.8/0.9mm V Groove (fitted)
- 1.0/1.2mm U Groove; 0.8/0.9mm V Knurled
- Contact Tips: 0.8mm (fitted); 0.9mm; 1.0mm
- Twistlock Electrode Holder with 4m Lead
- Work Clamp with 4m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly – Quick Connect
- Shoulder Strap
- Operating Manual
The 185 Ultra comes with an integrated wire feeder that holds up to a 200mm spool, and boasts a range of Professional Features to ensure optimal welding results:
- Burnback Control
- Arc Control
- Spot/Stitch Weld
- Pre/Post Flow
- Up/Down Slope
- Arc Force
- Hot Start
- VRD (applicable in Stick mode only).