The 205 AC DC TIG Welder is a 15 Amp 240 volt, digitally controlled, High Frequency AC/DC MMA/TIG inverter welder.
This unit is ideal for indoor or outdoor use around the workshop. Designed for light fabrication and maintenance of mild steels, stainless steels and aluminium.
In TIG mode the unit has all the features required to customise your welding preferences
– High Frequency (HF)
– Up/Down Slope
– Pre/Post Flow
– 2T/4T Trigger Function
– Spot Mode
– Gas Purge for AC or DC TIG welding.
In Stick mode the 205 AC/DC features VRD, Anti-Stick and Hot Start and can weld with up to 4mm electrodes.
The CIGWELD WeldSkill 205 AC/DC comes as a complete kit with
– 8m Remote Control TIG Torch
– Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
– 4m Electrode Holder and Work Clamp
– TIG Accessory Kit with tungsten’s, nozzles, collets etc.
- Duty Cycle HF TIG – 205A @ 20%
- Duty Cycle STICK – 160A @ 20%
- 15A Supply Lead
- Light and portable 12kg power source
- Dimensions: H 324mm x W 176mm x D 430mm)
- Can TIG Weld up to 8mm Aluminium Plate
- Can STICK weld with up to 4mm electrodes
- Pulse: Pulse Frequency / Pulse Width / Peak Current
- AC Frequency / AC Wave Balance
- Pre-Flow/Post-Flow Adjustment (TIG mode only)
- Gas Purge
- Spot Weld
- Up Slope / Down Slope
- Trigger Lock (2T, 4T)
- Initial Current (4T)
- Crater Current (4T)
- Over Temp Protection
- Anti-Stick (STICK)
- Hot Start (STICK)
- Digital Meter
- VRD <35DC (Voltage Reduction Device)
- IP23S (Indoor and Outdoor use)
- 3 year warranty